Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cinnamon Pecan Apple Cobbler ~

This cobbler is simply amazing! Prior, I could not say that apple was my favorite, but it is my dad's and husband's for sure. So, I knew when I got a Gold Star for this recipe tonight, I just had to share it with you! It is simply adjusting the original cobbler recipe of my Aunt Jean's and of course, adding to it. Oh, it's beautiful. So come along and I'll show you exactly what I did for this special version! It will be perfect for any holiday just don't forget the vanilla ice cream or whipped topping! 






Ingredients:

- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- Dash of Salt
- 3/4 Cup Sugar

- 3/4 Cup Milk (I use raw from Miss Belle)
- 3 - 4 Cups Baked apples (plain, but pie filling will work, too)
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon/sugar mix (for topping)


*Pecan Topping:


- 1/2 Cup Pecans pieces

- 2 Tablespoons melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Brown sugar

* Simply mix together above ingredients for topping~





 1. Place 1/2 stick of butter into 9x13 baking dish. While oven is preheating at 350 degrees,    allow the stick of butter to melt and grease (Yum up!) the baking dish~
 2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and 3/4 cup sugar together into one bowl~
 3. Add milk. If too firm, add a dash more...

 4. Add a few dashes of cinnamon to batter~
 5. Pour batter (should be like a thick pancake batter) over melted butter~
 6. Place apples & juice on top of batter~
 7. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Cinnamon/sugar over top ~

 8. Drizzle *Pecan topping
 9. Bake for approximately 40 minutes at 350 degrees~
10. Cool and enjoy!




XOXO,

Patara

5 comments: